'That London'. Near Tate Modern.
A wood type inspired slab serif typeface where the upper case is eroded and the lower case is solid for a more realistic wood type effect.
1. The Empire Strikes Back. Carrie Fisher and Peter Mayhew show that Princess Leia and Chewbacca are actually BFFs.
2. Kill Bill. Uma Thurman and Lucy Liu stop fighting long enough to show they’re actually great friends.
3. The Shining. Lisa Burns and Louise Burns look far less creepy between their haunting stints in hallways.
4. Edward Scissorhands. Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder hugging it out between takes.
5. Raging Bull. De Niro gets some help with a slate clap on Raging Bull.
6. Pulp Fiction. John Travolta and Bruce Willis laugh about something between scenes.
7. Silence of the Lambs. Hannibal Lecter enjoying a fry between shots.
8. The Dark Knight. Heath Ledger practices for the final scene of the movie when he’s hanging from the skyscraper. It looks a bit different than you may remember.